All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe successful managers for the next century will be the culturally sensitive ones. You can gain competitive advantage from having strategies to deal with the cultural differences you will encounter in any international business setting. Richard Lewis provides a guide to working and communicating across cultures, and explains how your culture and language affect the ways in which you think and respond. This book provides an ever more global and practical guide t just to understanding but also managing across different business cultures. It is a a toolkit for leading and participating in international teams - from India to Ireland, Belgium to Brazil, Mexico to Malaysia, the Czech Republic to Chile.
- Author BiographyRichard Lewis is the Chairman of Richard Lewis Communications, an international institute of cross-cultural and language training with offices in over 30 countries. He founded the quarterly magazine 'Cross Culture' in 1989 and is heavily involved in the intercultural field, lecturing in countries from Finland to Hong Kong and working with companies as diverse as Fiat, IBM, Nokia, Andersen Consulting and Nestle. He lives near Winchester, and is one of Britain's foremost linguists, speaking 12 languages including Japanese from when he tutored the Imperial Family. His booksinclude Finland, Cultural Lone Wolf and he was knighted by President Ahtisaari of Finland in 1997.
- Author(s)Richard D. Lewis,Richard Lewis
- PublisherNicholas Brealey International
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey International
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width176 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.