All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third in USA Today bestselling author Kathryn Smith's sexy Victorian series, about the powerful and wealthy patrons of London's most prestigious house of pleasure.
- Author BiographyKathryn Smith has always loved happy endings. From the bedtime stories her wildly imaginative mother told, to the soap operas she wasn't supposed to watch, Kathryn loved to speculate as to how the characters would end up. Needless to say the entire Smith household heard about it when things did not go as young Kathryn thought they ought. Through her school years, Kathryn wrote stories and books for her friends to read. Even during college, when she studied journalism, her need to make up her own tales often drove her to late nights at the typewriter, writing about sexy men and the women they fell in love with. Fortunately, Kathryn's idea of sexy has changed over the years. Instead of rock stars and spies she writes about lords and...well, spies. The best part is she gets to share these stories with a few more people than were in her homeroom class!
- Author(s)Kathryn Smith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleVictorian Soap Opera
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight185 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.