All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth title in Process's Self-Reliance series demystifies medical practices with a practical approach to 21st century health and home medicine, particularly helpful in times of extreme stress, such as the current ecomic downturn. Smartly designed and full of practical medical tips for emergency situations, When There Is No Doctor should be further than an arm's reach away in times when public spending is facing severe cuts and people are having to rely more and more on their own personal resources.
- Author BiographyGerard S. Doyle is a practicing ER physician on faculty at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He is also a certified public health-trained disaster planner. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Gerard Doyle
- PublisherProcess Media
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProcess Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight329 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.