All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Nafanua and the Covenant Sisterhood dead, Leila and Daniel are finally able to love without fear of retribution. Or are they? As a malicious telesa plots her revenge, a mysterious stranger arrives on the island. Fuelled by hate and running from a fiery past, he looks to Leila for answers and she must fight to contain the fury of fanua-afi while trying to protect all those she loves. It seems that this is a battle she must wage alone, for Daniel's ocean birthright cant be denied and he refuses to walk beside her. Are Leila and Daniel destined to be forever divided by the elements? When it comes to Water and Fire, daughter of earth and son of the ocean - who will endure? When water burns?
- Author(s)Lani Wendt Young
- PublisherLani Wendt Young
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLani Wendt Young
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.