All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFood systems students and scholars, farmers, policy makers, agricultural historians, researchers of agricultural politics and international trade, and anyone with a stake in Canadian wheat will find much of interest in When Wheat Was King.
- Author BiographyAndre Magnan is an associate professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Studies at the University of Regina.
- Author(s)Andre Magnan
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note14 illustrations, 11 tables
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.