All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis study seeks to allow Matthew's carefully constructed presentation of Jesus to be given full weight in the modern evaluation of Jesus' eschatology. Careful analysis of the text of Matthew 2125 reveals Jesus to be standing firmly in the Jewish prophetic and wisdom traditions as he proclaims and enacts imminent judgment on the Jewish authorities, then boldly claims the central role in the final and universal judgment.
- Author BiographyAlistair Wilson is lecturer in New Testament at the Highland Theological College in Dingwall in the Highlands of Scotland. He holds the degrees of BA and BD from the University of Edinburgh and the degree of PhD from the University of Aberdeen. He is a New Testament review editor for Themelios and is writing a commentary of Luke's Gospel.
- Author(s)Alistair Wilson
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical & Theological Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight505 g
- Width228 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.