All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you buy a bottle of wine to enjoy at home, wouldn't you like to kw when it's going to be at its best? Based on the unmatched Maria Thun Biodynamic Calendar, this handy little pocket guide tells you which days are optimum wine-drinking days, and which days to avoid if you want to get the most out of your glass. At least two major supermarket chains only do their wine tastings on the best days as indicated by this calendar! Includes a bonus month, December 2016, to cover the Christmas season.
- Author BiographyMatthias Thun is the son of Maria Thun, the biodynamic pioneer who died in 2012. On their farm in Germany, Matthias is continuing her research into the effects of biodynamic agricultural methods.
- Author(s)Matthias Thun
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Series TitleWhen Wine Tastes Best: A Biodynamic Calendar for Wine Drinkers
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour charts and illustrations
- Weight42 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.