All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWisdom is the power to see what is always and already right and true. It's that aspect of ourselves that innately possesses the ability to discern truth from falsehood. Nevertheless, when we're born, we didn't come with an operating manual showing us how to live from our natural state of wisdom. All the parts were in the box, but the directions were left out. And since most around us haven't awakened their inner sage, it's wonder we experience so many challenges in life. And yet if wisdom really is fully present and available within each one of us, why does it seem so difficult to access and live from? If wisdom is a flower that only blossoms under the proper conditions, we are wise to kw what those conditions are. Conversely, we are wise to tice what suppresses our innate wisdom so that it's opposite quality, igrance, doesn't blossom. After all, wouldn't the quality of our lives then, ultimately be dependent upon which half blooms? What might happen if we put aside everything we've accumulated up to this point, and suspend all that we think we kw for a time, for the very real possibility of experiencing a different reality, right w? What might happen if we approach concepts we may have been exposed to before in a very different manner - a manner without expectations, conclusions, agreements or disagreements - and without any reference to the mind to tell us what's real and true? When Wisdom Blooms - Awaken the Sage Within explores these questions and more in depth, with the intent of discovering what awakens our inner sage who patiently waits to be discovered.
- Author BiographyAlex P. Keats was born in 1965 in New York and now lives very simply and happily in the northeast part of the USA. He is the author of three books entitled Born To Be Happy, When Wisdom Blooms and The Dance of Imperfection. The latter two come out in the middle of August, 2012. The focus of Alex's writings is about noticing the ways in which we unenlighten ourselves, while recognizing what's already naturally present within. From childhood on, Keats happened to be obsessed with finding out what's real, who we really are and why we're here. Subsequently, this quest became his primary focus in life. Alex gets the most joy spreading the good news that self-realization and lasting happiness is open and available to absolutely everyone, regardless of faith, past experience or present circumstance. Having a series of awakenings in 2004, both sudden and gradual that ended suffering and restored true seeing and perception, Alex is inspired by encouraging others to look beyond appearances to the underlying essence. Reminding others of what we all are - Eternal Spirit having a temporary human experience - is the common thread that runs throughout his writings. Alex Keats is just your ordinary, middle-aged guy with an extraordinary passion for truth and well being.
- Author(s)Alex P Keats
- PublisherRight Now Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRight Now Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.