All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionEvelyn Wilkinson married Charles Lister-Sinclair just hours before he left for war, unaware that she would never see him again and that she was already carrying his child. When Amelia is born, Charles's parents refuse to accept that she is their grandchild, so, penniless and afraid, Evelyn moves to the backstreets of Liverpool where she dreams of escaping. Meanwhile, as little Milly grows up she discovers that a world of happiness lies on her doorstep.
- Author BiographyJoan Jonker was born and bred in Liverpool. She led a rich and varied life and was devoted to her family. Before writing novels, she worked tirelessly for the charity-run organisation Victims of Violence which she founded in 1976. Sadly, Joan died in 2006, but she is remembered fondly by her family and friends and her multitude of fans.
- Author(s)Joan Jonker
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/04/2004
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight268 g
- Width113 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.