Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Kennedy Dean is an intercessor who has experienced the healing power of prayer. In When You Hurt and When He Heals, Jennifer guides you through a series of meditations designed to encourage and challenge you as you put your life in the hands of Almighty God, and allow Him to heal you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER KENNEDY DEAN is the executive director of The Praying Life Foundation and is a frequent keynote speaker for retreats and conferences, most notably at the Billy Graham Center at the Cove, specializing in prayer and spiritual growth. Jennifer is the author of When You Hurt and When He Heals: Experiencing the Surprising Power of Prayer. Jennifer and her husband, Wayne, have three sons and live in the Kansas City area.
- Author(s)Jennifer Kennedy Dean
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight154 g
- Width128 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.