All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionHolding back the tidal waves of global competition and socioecomic change has been impossible, even for the blue chips . The result - redundancy; millions out of work. Executives, managers, and staff from all industries and professionals across the country are being forced to deal with job loss and rethink their careers. The most successful are finding meaningful work and creating niches born out of change. When You Lose Your Job , while using a story format, quickly gets down to business and the basics. It offers proven suggestions, career/life management strategies and tools, and meaningful philosophies for dealing with - and going beyond - job loss. During a time when life can be overwhelming, career consultant Cliff Hakim imparts his step-by-step approach, turning complexity and fear into positive energy, learning, and tools for winning during a time of crisis.
- Author(s)Cliff Hakim
- Date of Publication01/05/1993
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.