All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionMiranda and Sal are best friends, but when Sal gets punched by a new kid for apparent reason, he shuts Miranda out of his life. Then she finds a mysterious te scrawled on a tiny slip of paper: I am coming to save your friend's life, and my own. I ask two favours. First, you must write me a letter. Miranda finds other tes left for her in strange places and she realises that whoever is leaving them kws all about her, including things that haven't even happened yet...When You Reach Me is a story about friendship and time. It's an intriguing puzzle with pieces that fit together in the most intricate and unexpected ways.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesWinner of John Newbery Medal 2010. Shortlisted for Waterstone's Children's Book Prize 2011.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stead
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight172 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.