All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants their children to be happy, responsible, and well adjusted, but there's rulebook to teach parents how to do so--until w. In this book, you'll learn how Mary O'Dohue, a proud mother of two, developed a practical program that allows parents to instill timeless values in their children over the course of one year. Focusing on one key value a month, the whole family can learn together through twelve fun and family-friendly activities, including: * Keeping a Gratitude Board* Creating Respect Tiles* Making a Compassion in Action Calendar* Hosting an Earning for Learning Gameshow* Starting a Life Map By inspiring common values such as lifelong learning, a sense of joy, and respect for others, this unique guide offers purposeful advice for raising joyful, thoughtful children--who will make their world a better one to live in.
- Author BiographyMary O'Donohue and her husband have been married for 13 years and have an eleven year-old son and a six year-old daughter. Nancy Lilienthal is the director of 43rd Street Kids Preschool and has been an educator for the last 37 years.
- Author(s)Mary O'Donohue,Nancy Lilienthal
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight433 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.