All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThese three musketeers in their early twenties have been best friends ever since they can remember. Miss Mya is the mother of two young boys. She works at the post office. She has man and thinks she doesn't need or want one because of the two losers she has dealt with. Miss Simone is a wife and a mother of one young son. She works at Walgreens and is currently going to school to become a pharmacist. Simone wants everyone to believe that she has the perfect marriage and life. Problem is, her white picket fence is burning. Miss Kayla, the baby of the bunch, loves to watch TV, have sex, shop, and workout. Not necessarily in that order. This vel takes you through the trials and tribulations of twenty-year-olds WHO THINK THEY KNOW.
- Author(s)MS Amy
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.