All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a widow - even a new one - hold on to your hat - you will find unvarnished truth that will make you feel you are sitting in your kitchen with a best friend. Everything from money to children, moving, depression, feeling paralyzed with fear and grief, getting out and finally - even the thought of (gasp!) dating again. This is a book on handling the loss of a husband written for widows by a widow and covers the practical challenges in adjusting. Most books on grieving are based on spirituality alone and do t answer the question, But what do I do tonight? It discusses things you think about but rarely share. And how to handle advice from so many people who are well-meaning but useless in being helpful. Inspired by a blog post, it is expanded from 2000 words to a full book. Over 3000 widows have contributed their stories anymously to that post. It is dedicated to them who I have come to love the way they love, support and comfort each other. This book was needed - so I wrote it for you.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Corinne Edwards has traveled several life paths - from business owner to sales trainer, author, lecturer, poet, TV producer, blogger and media coach. She is the author of Low Pain Threshold, Love Waits on Welcome, Reflections from a Woman Alone, A Woman Without A Man, and Sales, Lies and Naked Truths. She produced/hosted Book Tours.., with Corinne Edwards for Wisdom Television on national cable. In recent years, her focus has shifted to the area of personal growth and human potential. Corinne has conducted self esteem classes based on the principals of love and forgiveness in A Course in Miracles in Cook County Jail. Her program for rehabilitation for prostitutes was one of the first of its kind in the country. Currently, her burning passion is blogging on her site http: //www.personal-growth-with- corinne-edwards.com This book was expanded from an article on that site, by the same name. Over 3000 widows have posted their stories anonymously to that article. Those women inspired her to write this book for widows - by a widow. Her intention is there are few practical guides to enable widows to rediscover themselves and realize their true power and path to healing. She wrote this book for those dear ones.
- Author(s)Corinne Edwards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.