Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTheir beloved little home was full of love . . . but it still felt empty Samantha and Adam Klaassen started married life in the cozy little home built into the hill at the back of the Klaassen family farm. When they began looking forward to their own family, they knew they would need a real house with more room.But w the silent bedrooms in the farmhouse built with such love and hopefulness by her husband haunt Samantha's days and nights. Why does God t see her yearnings for a child and answer the nearly constant prayers? And watching her sister-in-laws joyfully welcoming new little ones into their homes while her own arms lay empty nearly does her in. Does God even listen when a heart cries so fervently and long?
- Author BiographyBestselling, award-winning author Kim Vogel Sawyer wears many hats besides writer. As a wife, mother, grandmother, and active participant in her church, her life is happily full. But Kim's passion lies in writing stories of hope that encourage her readers to place their lives in God's capable hands. An active speaking ministry assists her with her desire. Kim and her husband make their home on the beautiful plains of Kansas, the setting for many of Kim's novels. She is the author of more than twenty novels.
- Author(s)Kim Vogel Sawyer
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMinnesota Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight336 g
- Width202 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.