When it Happens to You: A Practical Guide Through Breast Cancer by Joann Dilts, Earlene Dal Pazzo (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.45Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by hotchilliwoman0
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionWith valuable insights from two breast cancer survivors who kw their way around the medical system, this guide reveals how to create a self-care support system that can help women to maintain control of their treatment.
- Author BiographyEarline Del Pazzo is a psychiatrist in private practice in Denver. She is an associate professor of psychiatry at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Joann Ditts is a teacher and a freelance editor.
- Author(s)Earlene Dal Pazzo,Joann Dilts
- PublisherBull Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBull Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.