All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
About this product
- DescriptionHaving lived as a child through times of Nazi violence, I am familiar with loss and terrifying uncertainty, and have witnessed gritty heroism. This is a memoir about my mother's fi erce genius for survival and deep love for me. It is the story of love and hope found in new relationships, and of my struggle to give meaning to the madness I experienced and witnessed and that lingers in me as an adult. I ackwledge that along with the privilege of survival comes the obligation to live one's life to its fullest and hor those who did t survive.
- Author(s)Clemens Loew
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.