All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of poetry takes you on a journey back to reality, as the author urges you to pay attention to what's most important. Whether you are looking at current issues, past situations or reflecting on what the future may bring, you will find simple solutions to help you on your path.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in New England, Phyllis left at an early age with the intention of getting the most out of life. Her experiences have far exceeded her expectations as she shares many in her book. Her all time resolution for being successful is: if you live by what you learn, you will learn to live.
- Author(s)Phyllis Zuccarello
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.