All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis cahier presents new work by the celebrated Irish poet Paul Muldoon. After a preface in which the poet explains what for him is the importance of translating, there follow four original works: The Windshield, Balls (a five-sonnet sequence), Quail, and the title series of poems, When the Pie Was Opened . Interspersed with these are the poet s translations: from Latin, from Anglo-Saxon, from Medieval Welsh, from Greek, and from Irish. The cahier is completed by drawings and an etching by the Sicilian artist Lanfranco Quadrio.
- Author BiographyPaul Muldoon is an Irish poet. He has published over thirty collections and won a Pulitzer Prize for Poetry and the T. S. Eliot Prize.
- Author(s)Paul Muldoon
- PublisherSylph Editions
- Date of Publication20/04/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Cahier Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSylph Editions
- Content Note6 illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lanfranco Quadrio
- Translated byPaul Muldoon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.