CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhere Children Live is a natural extension of the Advances in Applied Developmental Psychology Series. It extends our coverage and concerns for children and families in their natural habitats. The message of this volume is that effective delivery of child and family services, a comprehensive theoretical model, is needed so that efficient delivery can take place, as well as an evaluation of the quality of those services.
- Author BiographyRICHARD ROBERTS is Director of the Early Intervention Research Institute at Utah State University. PHYLLIS MAGRAB is Director of the Georgetown University Children's Development Center, Department of Pedicatrics.
- Date of Publication20/09/1999
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Applied Developmental Psychology
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 17
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPhyllis R. Magrab,Richard N. Roberts
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.