All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- Description8 December 2011: I went to a small horse competition in the morning. That much I do remember. After that absolutely thing... Surviving a near fatal brain injury brings a person face to face with the very basis of their identity. Some will be lucky and pick up their former lives with barely a missed step. Others will have everything that holds them to who they were stripped away by brain damage. When former Champion eventer Polly Williamson sustained a traumatic brain injury in a horrific incident with a young horse she was given a 33% chance of returning to life as a wife and mother. It severed her connection to her former self and for a long time it stole away her ability to care for her children. Polly was left struggling to relate to who she was. Brave and beautifully honest, Where did I go? is the powerful yet positive account of Polly's journey to rediscover the pieces of her identity, lost after a traumatic brain injury. With a special foreword by HRH The Princess Royal.
- Author BiographyPolly Williamson is a wife, mother and former Junior European Champion eventer living in Wiltshire with her husband and two children. She sustained a traumatic brain injury in 2011.
- Author(s)Polly Williamson
- PublisherCrumps Barn Studio LLP
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrumps Barn Studio LLP
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.