All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.42
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.80
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
About this product
- Description<b>Fun retro illustrations entice kids to follow the thread and learn where their clothes had their start and how they were put together.</b> Did you kw that the cotton for your jeans was picked from a bush? How did the colorful wool in your sweater get from a sheep s back to a ball of yarn? Where did your soccer uniform, your rain boots, and your fleece jacket come from? And what does recycling plastic bottles have to do with anything? Visit farms, forests, and factories all over the world to find out how everything you wear has a story behind it. Back matter includes an author s te, an illustrator s te, a bibliography, and an index.
- Author Biography<b>Chris Butterworth</b> is the author of <i>How Did That Get in My Lunchbox? </i>She also wrote <i>Sea Horse: The Shyest Fish in the Sea, </i> a John Burroughs Nature Books for Young Readers Selection, and many other nonfiction books for young readers. Chris Butterworth lives in Cornwall, England. <b>Lucia Gaggiotti</b> is the illustrator of <i>How Did That Get in My Lunchbox?</i> A graphic designer, packager, and illustrator, she lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Butterworth
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width224 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucia Gaggiotti
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.