All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhere did my doggie go? takes a child grieving the loss of a dog on an imaginative journey in a light hearted yet sensitive quest to answer the question, Where did my doggie go?
- Author BiographyTracy Wayland dreamed of becoming an author when she grew up! In 2013, she suffered the sudden and unexpected loss of her 22 year old son, Josh. Since that time, she has been grieving, healing, and re-evaluating her life. This book, and those that follow, are written to explore the imagination of a child who has experienced the loss of a loved one. Her sincere hope is that this book will bring comfort to grieving families and bring a smile to the faces of these children while they imagine their doggie embarking on many grand adventures! Her thoughts and prayers are with each and every family surviving a loved ones passing.
- Author(s)Tracy Wayland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tracy Wayland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.