All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou Can't Change Your Past. You CAN Change Your Future. Whether you are pro-life, pro-choice, or undecided on abortion, one fact is clear: There is a great emotional price paid by virtually all women who have chosen to terminate a pregnancy. Following an abortion there can be a stressful, soul-searching period extending for years or decades. Where Do Broken Hearts Go? neither points fingers r makes judgments. It simply ackwledges reality and counsels women - and men - on how to move forward in their lives with purpose and fulfillment after an abortion. Its approach is built on the foundation that God does t expect us to be perfect - He wants to forgive us and love us as we learn and grow from our experiences. With sensitivity and compassion, author Jane Abbate addresses such issues as how to: * break free from denial and confusion about your past * find relief from toxic guilt and shame * release and replace anger and anxiety with peace and hope * find comfort from hurtful feelings of heartbreak, regret and loneliness * connect profoundly and tangibly to the ultimate source of comfort and joy This is a practical guide to healing on many levels. It is filled with a wealth of usable information from the author's personal, hard-gained experience, plus inspiration from uplifting scriptural passages. It shines a gentle light on the path to reclaiming a life of self-respect, love and happiness. It is a much-needed resource for anyone who has gone through an abortion and for those who love and counsel them.
- Author BiographyJane Abbate knows about abortion and how it changes a life forever. Through firsthand experience with her own abortions, and through her years of work with women as a Rachel's Vineyard retreat team volunteer and Forgiven and Set Free Bible study leader, she has built a solid foundation for helping others deal with their experience of abortion. She lives the healing process she teaches: Face the past, mourn the losses, turn, and draw closer to God. Jane is the founder of Messy Miracles, a ministry which helps people who struggle with guilt, shame, and regret to recover from the past and lead a fulfilling life. She is a popular speaker who spreads a message of hope and God's forgiveness and love. Jane is a certified professional business coach and makes her home with her husband, Bill, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Author(s)Jane Abbate
- PublisherMessy Miracles
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMessy Miracles
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.