All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.94Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionU.S. History comes alive in thislaugh-out-loud nfiction graphic vel all about the presidents! Michael Townsend presents his comic book guide to everything you ever wanted to kw (and maybe a few things you didn't!) about the President of the United States. It's full of insanely weird facts about our leaders (Did you kw that President Coolidge had a pet pygmy hippo named Billy?), as well as the history and powers of the presidency, day-to-day life, and pros and cons of the job. Even the most mundane of facts become hilarious in this brilliantly cheeky guide to our nation's MVP.
- Author BiographyMichael Townsend (www.mikeisgreathelikeschocolatecake.com)lives and works in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Michael Townsend
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight245 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.