All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStef takes the twins out for a walk to the pond. On their way they pass through fields full of flowers, grasshoppers and bees. They stop at a farm, where they feed the hens, pigs and ponies. But when they reach the pond, the clouds turn grey and it starts to rain. The twins love splashing about in the rain. But where do all the animals go when it rains? A wonderfully detailed picture book, with a variety of animals to spot, which will be enjoyed time and time again.
- Author BiographyGerda Muller was born in 1926 in Naarden, Holland. She attended the Fine Arts School of Amsterdam and later on, Ecole Estienne of Paris. She illustrated over 120 books for children and worked with many publishers. Her books have been translated in many languages. She is the illustrator of four board books for younger children, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, and Goldilocks and the Three Bears (all Floris Books).
- Author(s)Gerda Muller
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width284 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.30Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.57
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.29
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.64
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $16.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.