All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how vegetables are produced, taking the carrots we eat as an example.Engaging text and beautiful, color photographsshow readershow carrots are planted, grown, then harvested through a long journey to end up on our plates.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFrom Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come From?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width198 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.