All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how vegetables are produced, taking the carrots we eat as an example. Engaging text and beautiful, color photographs show readers how carrots are planted, grown, then harvested through a long journey to end up on our plates.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFrom Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come From?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.