All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApart from a few exceptions, one can say with absolute certainty where people go when they disappear. Do we go to the same place that lost socks go to? Or do we perhaps evaporate into the heavens in the same way that puddles do? Taking advantage of the lack of definitive answers, this beautifully illustrated book launches new hypotheses, from the serious to the nsensical, by drawing on the world around us for ideas. Tackling a serious theme in a philosophical and poetic way, Where Do We Go When We Disappear? concludes that 'Nothing is too empty a place to be in. And if we all go there, it will cease to be thing in time'.
- Author BiographyIsabel Minhos Martins is a Portuguese author and publisher whose words are found in works of poetry, children's books, magazines, comic books and scripts for animations. Madalena Matoso is an award-winning illustrator from Lisbon, Portugal whose quirky and graphically striking imagery saw her win Portugal's coveted National Prize of Illustration in 2008.
- Author(s)Isabel Minhos Martins
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $54.41
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.33
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.07
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.