All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhere Does Autism Come From, Wonder The Turtle Family? By Tabatha D.Cain, Danielle Cruz Torres, Antoinette Parnell Balfour, This book tells the story of a youngster's quest to get to the root of Autism.The story is told through the viewpoint of the character Jack Turtle assisted by his sister Jill, who are both diagsed with Autism.The purpose of the story is to capture and hold the interest of children with Autism & ADHD and other disabilities, while helping them to understand the precious jewels that they are. Keep the faith and hope alive.
- Author BiographyBorn October 12,1974 in Marlboro County, South Carolina, Tabatha Demetria Cain is the daughter of Robert Cain Jr. and Mary Alice Cain. She has three siblings. Since her early years, Tabatha has always been creative and inventive. She thanks the Lord for her gifts. Although art and cooking were the subjects that she loved most in school, she never relinquished her creative passion. Tabatha attended schools in High Point N.C. and Dillon S.C. before her Mom and Dad settled in Marlboro County, which became her home. She continued her public school education in Marlboro County. I love the South, says Tabatha. Soon after school Tabatha gave birth to her daughter Jasmine, and What a beautiful baby! But troubling health issues began after Jasmine was 7 months old. The health issues progressed as she got older. At 2 to 3 years of age Jasmine wasn't talking, she just babbled. She pointed at everything. Her speech impairment was scary until we had intervention with Vikki G., where ever you are, God bless you! Jasmine is diagnosed with ADHD & Autism. She has been seen by many medical specialists and has a medical record that could make a mini movie series. Prayer and faith as well as the staff of Carolina Hospital Systems, Marlboro Park Hospital, and other medical facilities, along with her current Doctor, helped work miracles for the family. Tabatha reports that early intervention is the key that allowed the miracle breakthrough. Today, Jasmine is enjoying home school. Tabatha stated, After all the volunteering and storms, the huge heaven doors opened called home school which we both love.
- Author(s)MS Tabatha D Cain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Danielle Cruz Torres
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.