All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how fruit is produced, taking the oranges we eat as an example. It shows us how oranges are planted, grown then harvested, and how they are shipped to supermarkets or stores to land on our tables. It highlights that t all food is local, often coming from very far afield.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: From Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come from?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.