All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJo Thompson, escaped small-town Alaska through her brains and willpower. Now a top-tch environmental lawyer in the Pacific Northwest, the fairy tale of a cozy family has place in her busy schedule. Angelo Parra cooks with all his heart. He seeks a new culinary truth in Seattle's Pike Place Market. His success sends him scrambling and definitely leaves time for a personal life. Right until the moment Jo Thompson comes to dine at Angelo's Tuscan Hearth. Then they both must confront that hidden place in their hearts Where Dreams Reside.
- Author BiographyM. L. Buchman has over 25 novels in print. His military romantic suspense books have been named Barnes & Noble and NPR Top 5 of the year and Booklist Top 10 of the Year. In addition to romance, he also writes suspense, fantasy, and science fiction. In among his career as a corporate project manager he has: rebuilt and single-handed a fifty-foot sailboat, both flown and jumped out of airplanes, designed and built two houses, and bicycled solo around the world. He is now making his living full-time as a writer, living on the Oregon Coast with his beloved wife. He is constantly amazed at what you can do with a degree in Geophysics. You may keep up with his writing at www.mlbuchman.com.
- Author(s)M L Buchman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.