All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMany people have had out-of-body experiences when their spirits left their bodies, some whose flesh died only to come back to life when their spirits returned. This is a story about one sojourner on the earth who had just such an experience while he was praying at the altar during a Sunday church service. In his case, he did t die; but he suddenly found himself going somewhere. Thinking that he must have been dreaming, he could plainly see his body still kneeling at the altar as his spirit departed. What happens when the spirit leaves the body? Where does the spirit go? Be an eyewitness to the events that unfold for the sojourner in this story, from the moment the Holy Spirit carries him up to God's Holy City of Zion for an unforgettable day. Walk with him as Jesus takes him on a guided tour of heavenly places. Step into the sojourner's shoes as the Father welcomes him to the City and dresses him in holy array. Join him in the banquet hall of the temple for a spectacular celebration. And, upon his return to his body on earth, still kneeling at the altar, experience the joy of a changed man.
- Author BiographyDr. Ernest Stokes is a full gospel christian author and lecturer; and a retired public and private school educator. He is a graduate of Dreher High School, Columbia, South Carolina (1956); and the University of South Carolina (BS 1960), where he also earned a Doctor of Education degree (1981). Other graduate degrees in education were earned from Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, North Carolina (1970, 1975). Dr. Stokes and his wife Phyllis are members of Bethel Church, Orangeburg, South Carolina; and have three children and eleven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr Ernest W Stokes,Jr
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.