All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times have you become distracted in class? I'm sure that everyone has at least one horror story about their daydreams becoming their nightmare. Where Has Polly Gone? is about an ostrich named Netta that has a hard time paying attention in school. On the last day of school, a diversion outside causes Netta to miss the entire Math lesson on polygons. Netta becomes so engrossed with the distraction that she falls out of her chair and her glasses break into tiny polygons! Mrs. Heed, the teacher, calls on her to answer the question on polygons, but she cant read the board, and she is extremely confused because she wasn't paying attention! In all of the chaos, Mrs. Heed's question, Where is the Polygon? becomes a big misunderstanding and Netta assumes that Polly is gone. Netta spends her summer vacation traveling all over the world looking for Polly. Each place that Netta visits has an abundance of polygons, starting with triangles and ending with decadrons. However, Netta doesn't realize that polygons are all around her!
- Author(s)Lisa Service
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.