All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionTrinity Jackson has been through some s**t in her life. Yeah, you could say that at a point she was out there doing too much, and trying to grow up way too fast. But that's a potential consequence when you're a latchkey kid with a mother who barely ackwledges your existence. Trinity ends up catching the eye of D-boy Gary Ford, and he comes to her aid when she really needs it. But while Trinity thought it was just him being nice, Gary saw it as something more, and he wanted more than gratitude. However, when Trinity let it be kwn that she had interest in pursuing anything past friendship, things took a turn for the worst. In the end, Gary ended up dead-while Trinity ended up pregnant. In this prequel to Where Have you Been, readers get to find out exactly where Trinity was when she decided that fateful morning to leave her baby girl behind, for what she presumed would be a better life. On her journey to adulthood, and her quest to reunite with the daughter she gave up, Trinity finds love, endures loss, and is on the receiving end of some moments that will be difficult to rebound from.
- Author BiographyI'm a Bay Area native who dove into the world of Urban Fiction writing, March 16, 2015, with my debut novel, Tainted Loyalty. After I wrote that story, the writing took on a life of its own, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. A constant theme across my stories is that I pour a little of me into each one. As in...some of what my characters endure, I've been there, and that's what makes it so easy to write--but as you can understand, difficult to write, at the same time. I love, love, LOVE interacting with readers and the most humbling thing is to get emails, or messages on Facebook from readers who said that they've read my work and loved it. I'd be nothing without the readers, so I will continue to better my craft to get as close to perfect as I can get. I strive to be like no one but me.
- Author(s)Xuri Foxx
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.