CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry. African & African American Studies. WHERE I SEE THE SUN CONTEMPORARY POETRY IN ANGUILLA gathers a bounteous bunch of voices, 43 poets intent on entering the choir that would intone a new song for Anguilla, carved out of its history, its politics, its heritage, its dreams and aspirations. Their names may ring hollow to many a literary critic or student of Caribbean Literature, (with the exception, perhaps, of the venerable Bankie Banks, a true musical legend who has stuck to his Anguilla roots through thick and thin), but the important thing is that they w will be heard throughout the region and beyond and the story they tell, a reminder that size really doesn't matter when it comes to human experience and existence or for that matter where it concerns creative output.
- PublisherHouse of Nehesi
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of Nehesi
- Weight227 g
- Edited byLasana M Sekou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.