All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Final Chapter From Billy Graham While his earthly vision dims, the glory of heaven is illuminated as Billy Graham, the beloved evangelist, shares from his past, and his present, the reality of eternity. Although Billy Graham may longer preach from the stadiums of the world, in this book you will sense his heart still beats strong with the resounding assurance that he will spend eternity with Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. In Where I Am, Mr. Graham invites and strongly encourages all of us to contemplate our eternal hope. When asked, Where is Heaven? Mr. Graham has wisely replied, Heaven is where Jesus Christ is, and I'm going to Him soon. The greatest promise ever given to the human race came from the lips of our Redeemer when Jesus said, Let t your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me...I go to prepare a place for you...I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (John 14:1-3). Just after his ninety-fifth birthday, Mr. Graham proclaimed with resolve, When I die, tell others that I've gone to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ-that's where I am. Flap Copy: As our nation and world travail in the midst of political, ecomic, and cultural uncertainties, we can find comfort in the hope that comes from the unchanging truth of God's Word. Whether talking with a US president, a world leader, or the common man or being interviewed on network television, Billy Graham has always begun his answers with The Bible says... In Where I Am, Mr. Graham shares what the Bible has to say about eternity from all of its sixty-six books; messages of truth, warning, love, and the certainty of the future, all gleaned by a man who would like to be remembered solely as a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each short chapter examines the reality that each of us chooses where to spend life after death: Heaven or Hell. From the Old Testament writer who composed Show me Your ways, O Lord (Psalm 25:4) to the New Testament writer who penned the words of Jesus, Whoever believes in [Me] should t perish (John 3:16), there is hope for anyone who puts his or her faith and trust in the One who gives us the promise, Where I am, there you may be also (14:3).
- Author BiographyBilly Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
- Author(s)Billy Graham
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight430 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byFranklin Graham
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.