Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe loss of the fear of God has been the greatest devastation to our nation and to the body of Christ. It is the sign of the end times, the mark of falling away from the Lord. O how we need to recapture the fear of God in this day so that we all might be found prepared for the Lord's return. We are living in the very days before the Lord's return when the prophecies of scripture are being fulfilled all around us. Yet few are being prepared for his return with the holiness that He will demand. We must follow after holiness, without which man shall see the Lord (Heb 12:14). Such holiness cant be obtained without the fear of the Lord being brought back into the church and especially into its leadership. This book shows how the fear of God has been forsaken, and it exposes the heart of compromise that is the spirit of our age. Ask yourself, how are you being prepared by the preaching of the fear of the Lord so that your life meets Christ's holy eyes?
- Author BiographyCharles von Hammerstein is a born again Christian who has dedicated his life to the study and exposition of the scriptures for over 20 years. He has written numerous articles and books, including The Kingdom of God versus Christianity, The Orchestrated Gospels, The Orchestrated Epistles, and Jesus: Fulfillment of Prophecy. He is a teaching elder of New Covenant Christian Center International and oversees the School of Christ Bible College to train disciples who can fulfill the Great Commission. He has been to the Philippines, Kenya, and Uganda preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, feeding the hungry, clothing the poor, visiting the sick and those in prison, and discipling leaders in the government of God and the doctrine of Christ. In April 2005, Charles was sent and planted in Kenya along with his wife and their two children. He works closely with the elders of New Covenant Christian Center International in Siaya. He oversees the house of God, a school, a discipleship training center, a food ministry for the poor, and in time, an orphanage.
- Author(s)Charles Von Hammerstein
- PublisherMore Abundant Life
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMore Abundant Life
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.