All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPippa loves staying with her Aunty Peggy. She loves going for walks, whether it's sunshiney or cold - long, wandering walks where her wellies take her. Follow Pippa into the beautiful countryside as her day unfolds, and the wildlife, animals and people she encounters are complemented by relevant poems from some of our greatest authors, personally chosen by Clare and Michael Morpurgo. Part poetry anthology, part child's scrapbook, this is a truly lavish project designed to instil a love of language in young children.
- Author BiographyMichael Morpurgo (Author) Michael Morpurgo is one of the UK's best-loved authors and a former Children's Laureate. He has written over 120 books for children including Kensuke's Kingdom and War Horse. His wife, Clare Morpurgo, is the daughter of Allen Lane, founder of Penguin Books. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Clare Morpurgo,Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width20 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine262 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olivia Lomenech Gill
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.