All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful, beautiful book blends parables, aphorisms, dreams, fantasies, anecdotes, witticisms, puns, vignettes, and prose poems in a meditative and often passionate way. It takes the risk of being free in its style and form, to affirm the possibilities of thought, spirit, heart, humour, and imagination. Here B W Powe gives us his boldest, most soul-revealing work to date.
- Author BiographyB.W. Powe is widely regarded as one of the original and unclassifiable authors in Canadian writing. He is the author of A Climate Charged (1984), The Solitary Outlaw (1987), A Tremendous Canada of Light (1995), Outage (1995), Light Onwords, Light Onwards (2003), The Unsaid Passing (2005), a finalist for the ReLit Prize, These Shadows Remain (2011), and Marshall McLuhan and Northrop Frye, Apocalypse and Alchemy. He lives in Stouffville, Ontario.
- Author(s)B.W. Powe
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight182 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.