Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionMany people kw about homelessness or have kwn a homeless person, but they have never personally experienced homelessness. This book introduces readers to actual homeless people with real identities and lives. These twelve short, personal stories are deeply moving and compelling and speak volumes about the lives of the truly poor among us. The appendix of the book offers a practical theology of homelessness, i.e., what it means to be Christian among the homeless. Thus, the book provides an outside study of homelessness alongside the multifaceted inside look from those who live with homelessness every day. Homelessness: Where There's Hope, There's Life will help readers integrate an implicit pastoral theology with a more explicit pastoral spirituality of understanding and compassion.
- Author(s)Anthony J Gittins
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight222 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.