All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWidely considered the definitive resource on the Vietnam War, Where We Were identifies the name, location and provides a brief historical sypsis of every military installation, firebase, landing zone, airfield, port, signal site, vessel and significant terrain feature of the American war in Vietnam. Additionally, includes a substantial number from the French War as well. Coverage includes all of Indochina. Currently features over 12,000 entries. Also includes an extensive appendix of Vietnam War research and map guidelines/resources.
- Author BiographyMichael Kelley was drafted in 1969 and sent to Vietnam where he was severely wounded and hospitalized for more than six months. After his release, he obtained an MFA and went to work as a county appraiser, while simultaneously pursuing a career as an artist. His Vietnam-related art has been widely exhibited and he has published numerous articles about his experiences. This book is a five-year labor of love. Michael passed away in December 2011.
- Author(s)Michael Kelley
- PublisherL & R Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHellgate Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1932 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.