Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhere will you go? What will you see? What will you do? Who will you be?... Every parent asks themselves these same questions about their children. This inspirational book illustrates magical adventures that parents and children can share over and over again. It teaches children that their parent's love is unconditional matter where they go or who they become.
- Author BiographyShawn and Angel reside in Richmond, Texas with their daughter. Shawn is an Engineer in the Health, Environment, and Safety field and a Deacon at their church. Angel has taught children of all ages, both in school and church settings. She thoroughly enjoys teaching young children, especially their new daughter. They continue to thank God for each and every precious moment with their daughter.
- Author(s)Shawn Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angel Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.