Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $53.94
About this product
- DescriptionWoody Squirrel launches a treasure hunt of childhood proportion that ends at the feet of a newborn Savior. It begins with Woody falling into a sw drift where he overhears two People-Kids talking about something called Christmas. He scampers into an adventure to search for the presents and food under a tree of colorful lights. Along the way, he rounds up his forest friends for the treasure hunt. All is well until Phew Skunk sneaks up and sets off a firestorm of arguments among the once-happy gang. Their loud voices awaken Wise Old Owl who helps them discover that Christmas is t a WHERE but a WHOOOOO. The ideal age is second to fourth grades but younger children enjoy the illustrations and finding the WHOOOOO of Christmas.
- Author BiographyReviews: Martha Sears, RN, Co-author, CHRISTIAN PARENTING AND CHILD CARE and THE BABY BOOK Good books have a way of increasing the joy and health in families. I hope that our books, in the Sears' Parenting Library, have done that; and I know that this delightful book by Paul Samuels will. As a mother of eight and grandmother of eight, I love seeing the faces of my grandchildren when I read WHERE IS CHRISTMAS? With them. The People-Kids and Woody Squirrel paint a fresh new way of seeing Christmas and its meaning. Paul's book will give you many precious moments this like this to enjoy with the children in your life - Gayle D. Erwin, author-The Jesus Style Paul Samuel's creative mind spills over in a way that makes me wish I were a child again just to have someone read the story to me. This book awakens the mind of a child to see and understand things that other media might bury. -- A Kid reviewed Where is Christmas? My favorite book in the whole world! My name is Bailey Cloud Watcher. I'm 9 years old and I'm helping my Grandma write this review. We read this book together while on vacation recently and we both think it is an awesome book. Every child should experience Where is Christmas because it is so incredible. Paul Samuels is a terrific writer. He made me fall in love with the woodland animals and reminded me of the meaning of Christmas. We LOVE this book and we love Paul Samuels! BIO: Growing up on the streets of the South Bronx served as a harsh palate for my almost desperate search for meaning. In the poetry of James Kavanaugh, Rod McKuen and the songs of Bob Dylan and Harry Chapin, I found solace and an expressive outlet to re-set my thoughts in the direction of beauty and a positive outlook on life. Four years in the U.S. Navy also schooled me with a world outlook. My life is a kaleidoscope of variety from a not-so-good beginning to the present day. Like most of us, I've known pain and joy. And I've experienced God turning ashes into beauty in ways I never anticipated. I'm a husband, a dad, and granddad. Although a business man in various seasons of my life, I didn't view money as the measuring stick of my life's success. Rather, my true measurement is living every day in the fullness of my relationships with faith, family, friends and life adventures. That's success! Want to communicate? www.paulsamuels.com Check out Expressions of Life - A book of poems
- Author(s)Paul Samuels
- Date of Publication22/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.