Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pascit_inc
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by minnamoora
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.50+ AU $5.50 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by deeloutreasures
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the blue sheep, and here is the red sheep. Here is the bath sheep, and here is the bed sheep. But where is the green sheep? Mem Fox and Judy Horacek take you on a wildly wonderful adventure in their rollicking search for the green sheep. Mem has never owned a sheep, let alone a green one, but she does admit to having woolly thoughts from time to time. Judy loves drawing things, especially sheep. This is her first flock.
- Author BiographyMem Fox has written over 38 books for adults and children including Possum Magic, which has sold over three million copies and is the bestselling picture book ever in Australia. Mem has been presented with many awards including an AM in the 1993 Australia Day Honours for services to the cultural life of Australia; an SA Great Award for Literature in 2001; the Prime Minister's Centenary Medal in 2003; and she was shortlisted for the Australian of the Year in 2004. She worked as an Associate Professor of Literacy Studies in the School of Education at Flinders University, South Australia for twenty-four years and is now an international literacy consultant. Mem's books with Penguin include Where is the Green Sheep?, Hunwick's Egg, A Particular Cow, Where The Giant Sleeps, Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes, Hello Baby!, The Goblin and the Empty Chair, A Giraffe in the Bath and most recently Baby Bedtime. She lives in Adelaide, Australia. 'Mem Fox's books are like a warm blanket; they have a way of making the world seem a little cosier.' Sunday Age
- Author(s)Mem Fox
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication03/05/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width221 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judy Horacek
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Reading AgeFrom 3 To 99
Most relevant reviews
- peterpanbooks25 Nov, 2016by
The Green Sheep by Mem Fox
Wonderful repetitive book from Mem Fox that young children enjoy and love joining in with. Great title on the road to reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jcar9235827 Mar, 2016by
A fun book for adults to read to their delighted young listeners. A simple rhyming story for children to hear and retell in their own words.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- jasolk09 Mar, 2012by
Great gift idea for young children.
Mem Fox is a great author and my children love the green sheep book, the book is a good book for young children as it is a repetative book. Young children can read the book them selves as they can look at the pictures to give then a clue and this is the first part to learing to read. I bought this book to add to a baby gift as it is never to early to read to your children. This book is well worth buying as it is a well known book and a great book for young children and parents to share together. I woud buy this book again as it is a great gift idea.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $52.12
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71