All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionStrap on your life jacket, and pack your rain gear. You're going Fishing with Joe. Joe probably never won a fishing tournament, or held a world record. That's t why Joe fishes. This is a very extraordinary book about fishing because it's about very ordinary Joe, his adventures, misjudgments, mistakes, errors, and occasional triumphs. This is t a how-to book, but even veteran anglers will learn something from Joe. Non-anglers will be intrigued by Joe, and by this infectious madness called fishing. There may even be some life-lessons. But learning is t the primary intent. Both will laugh at Joe, and with Joe. It's a fun read! You'll meet some characters, t just colorful - vivid. The narrative spans over seventy years and much of the continent, including three different North American countries, and even one foray into the jungles of Malaysia. And, unlike most fishing tales, it is meticulously factual: exactly as it happened, white-knuckle moments, and moments of supreme tranquility alike. Who is Joe? He is certainly someone you kw...maybe you!
- Author(s)Bob Burroughs
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.