Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic about a ten-year-old boy growing up in the Ozark mountains with his inseparable pair of coonhounds -- will warm the hearts of young and old alike. Winner of the Great Stone Face Award.
- Author BiographyWilson Rawls grew up on a small farm in the Ozark Mountains of Oklahoma. There were no schools where he lived so his mother taught Rawls and his sisters how to read and write. He says that reading the book The Call of the Wild changed his life and gave him the notion that he would like to grow up to write a book like it. He shared his dream with his father, and his father gave him the encouraging advice, Son, a man can do anything he sets out to do, if he doesn't give up. Rawls never forgot his father's words, and went on to create two novels about his boyhood that have become modern classics.
- Author(s)Wilson Rawls
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.