CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThere are certain places that history seems to favour, where important events and people are drawn, decade after decade. The Saskatchewan Valley, the neck of land between the North and South Saskatchewan Rivers before they meet at The Forks, is one of those places. Famous traders, explorers, artists, politicians, and writers have all left their mark, each adding ather layer to its rich past.
- Author BiographyAuthor Victor Friesen was born into this cradle of history and grew up among the shadows of such giants as Peter Pond, David Thompson, Paul Kane, John Palliser, Gabriel Dumont, and Louis Riel. In Where the River Runs he captures the drama of those frontier days through the exciting tales of the historic figures who put the region on the map. Throughout the book the great river runs, shaping the past, present, and future of the land and its people.
- Author(s)Victor Carl Friesen
- PublisherFifth House Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFifth House Publishers
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.