All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionA family in crisis - and the wider world of wildlife in crisis too. Rosamund, unable to communicate with her philandering husband or teenage son, alienated from her zoologist father, feels cut off also from the jungle world of her Indian childhood. What if she goes back into it? Rustling with animals of which most humans are unaware, set in London, ancient Devon woodland and the endangered forests of India, this is a eye-opening foray into love, terror and the place of wild nature in human lives.
- Author BiographyRuth Padel, author of Darwin - A Life in Poems and Tigers in Red Weather, is a award-winning poet and great great grand-daughter of Charles Darwin. Fellow of both the Royal Literary Society and Zoological Society of London, Writer in Residence at the Environment Institute, University College London, and one of our finest nature writers in poetry or prose.
- Author(s)Ruth Padel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.